Friday, August 12, 2011

...-=Lightness, Peace & Serenity=-...

I found myself smiling to myself tonight. I think it's because I have achieved what I wanted from Michael since we broke up - peace from him. Last night really did help. Getting an answer from him helped me so much.. he will not understand. As I've told him last night, I'm not asking him for us to be friends again, but I am not closing my doors to him at the same time. Time heals and love heals. In due time we will both heal and be friends again.

I feel happy... light and happy. :)

3 Things I'm Grateful For:

* The smiling dog outside office 34 in our office building. He was so warm and just really friendly and mate me give him a pat and a cuddle... I love his silky soft fur too! :)
* Crockie (Roberto Tozzi), because no matter what other people say or think about him.. I know he's a great guy and he will always be one of my closest friends.
* Michael, because no matter how dramatic he can be sometimes and can be so awfully frustrating.. I always learn from him or of him.

1 Thing I Love:

The feeling of PEACE, LIGHTNESS & SERENITY I am feeling at the moment after that "talk" with Michael. I am now free to grow with no feeling of heaviness inside my heart.

Sharing the love and lightness to each and everyone of you!

A xx

No comments: