Thursday, August 11, 2011

...-=I Surrender=-...

Tonight was an extra-ordinary night.. And I have a lot of things to be really grateful for. Let me start now...

Things I'm Grateful For:

* Joining Sarah for drinks tonight.. as she has given me an opportunity to shine in what I do best.
* For seeing Garima tonight, she's given me her trust that I will make her special day extra special and smooth the way it should be.
* Chatting with Pen on Skype tonight.. she was my Skype Angel and have helped me with so many trying things tonight.
* My power of annoyance. As I got Michael to communicate with me and tell me what really is the matter.
* Patience, because without it I would have completely lost the plot.
* Forgiveness, because if not for it I would still have been lost.
* Beating the ego and making peace with it. Cos now I feel so much lighter have been able to let go.

And 1 Thing I Love:

MYSELF - because no one would love me the way I would want to be loved except myself. The rest would just follow as it is a 2 way mirror.

Tonight I learnt that you can fight fire with love.. then the fire turns to love because love is the most powerful force in the Universe.

A xx

No comments: