Tuesday, August 09, 2011

...-=I am Grateful For=-...

So as mentioned yesterday, I will from now on write 3 things that I am grateful for and 1 think that I love. I find that this way, I help raise my positive energy and vibrations.

So, here's the three things I'm grateful for:

* the internet - it gives me the information that I need. :p
* Susan's Spiritual Devt. Class - it lifts me up and feeds my soul positivity and lightness
* Tuesday nights - hot chocolate with Sarah at Bill & Tony's :)

1 Thing I Love:

* British TV!!! It really is entertaining!

I also want to share with you a website which I visit every now and then whenever I'm feeling a bit lost:

http://skillsforawakening.com/

And a tip when feeling a bit down over something or someone.. or just feeling a bit angry or negative about something, someone or a situation: "SEND IT LOVE" if you can't send it from your heart.. ask the Universe to send it for you.. :)

Enjoy your night!

A xx

No comments: