Saturday, August 13, 2011

...-=FRYday=-...

I was giggling to myself today as I was at work sitting at my desk working whilst listening to the radio and this song came up and I started dancing and it made me happy. I also was singing a lot today which is quite good. :)

I've realised that I have taken a lot of Michael's qualities with me and it suits my personality! hehe! Expressions that reminds me of him that I often see and hear myself doing or saying.. It's funny! But I like it. :)

Anyway... today Friday at work wasn't that great. But I think Stacey knows what's going on and it's kinda hard when they've set expectations... it's heartbreaking when you dont reach that expectations.

I also want to smooch with someone from work... haha!

So.... here's the 3 Things I'm Grateful For:

* Dance like no one's watching!
* Sing like no one's watching too!
* Sense if Humour - because without it I'd be a mess. :)

1 Thing I love today:

It's a Friday!!! :)

It's the full moon tomorrow and I really want to go to Coogee for the full moon celebrations. I'm sure the universe will find me a way...

Oh, and here's a full moon mantra that I received from Chakra Cooperative. I thought it was too beautiful not to share!

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere.

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. -

-Buddah



Enjoy your weekend everybody!!!

A xx

No comments: