Sunday, August 14, 2011

...-=Full Moon Ah-wooooo=-...

So it's the full moon tonight! :)

Normally on a full moon I feel so anxious, sad, confused, empty and all those other weird feelings of loneliness. But tonight, I went to a Full Moon Ceremony and feel so bliss-ed by it all! Such an awesome and magickal experience! I met some really great people who has filled the room with so much love!

3 Things I'm Grateful For:

* Maria Bichichi, for introducing me to great and awesome people in the Shamanic world.
* Violeta & Daniela for giving me a truly magickal and awesome experience tonight
* My spirit guides for always being there for me

1 Thing I Loved Today:

I loved having have spent the time to myself. It felt as if it was a gift to bring myself to catch a bus all the way to South Coogee (such a hike!) as I've just had the most amazing experience in my path to living a Spiritual life.

Blessings to one and all and dont forget to say hello to the Full Moon! :)

A xx


No comments: