Tuesday, August 16, 2011

...-= Songs of My Soul=-...

I have been singing a lot lately. I actually miss singing.. I know I have the voice for it and I used to sing anyway so I'm not sure why I've stopped. Judgments. Of myself and others - there, I've just answered my own question! hehe!

Anyway, I saw this really cool film last night called August Rush as per Bichichi's advice and man... I was blown away! Really cool film! It's one of those films that makes your heart happy and your soul richer! After watching the film, I had magickal dreams... like I was somewhere where my heart and soul really wanted me to be and when I woke up this morning, I still had that feeling. In fact, when I was work, I was still feeling the same way. So bizarre.. but lovely and beautifully bizarre!

3 Things I'm Grateful For:

* Being alive - as I can live the most joyous adventure
* Love - cos it makes me feel alive :)
* Hope - cos without it, there will be less love

1 thing I Loved Today:

Seeing Anita actually... it's good to see someone from outside work and be able to talk about other stuff.

Anyway, I wish that you all sing, feel & follow your heart's desire.

A xx

No comments: