Sunday, December 27, 2009

...-=If Only=-...

I sometimes wish my family life isn't as complicated like my friends. I love them to bits and they are my life but sometimes I just cant seem to understand why they make their lives so complicated. I dont think they will ever understand the way I think sometimes. I just want to live life as stress free as I can. I am so different from my family. I think thats why sometimes I can stand not seeing them for weeks and sometimes a couple of months. It's not that I am distancing myself away from their worries, but sometimes they just worry too much. All the petty things.. they cant let it go. I cant live like them. I mean I'm happy when I'm with them but I also cant be with them for too long. Like Michael said yesterday, go somewhere quiet - leave.... But there's no other place where I can go where its quiet around here. I think thats why I will not be able to live with them. They are happy and content with the way things are... running around, television's on pretty much the whole day, people talking all the time, mess everywhere, Mum upset cos of the mess everywhere, Dad's grumpy cos we dont want to hang out with his f*ked up family, the kids running screaming jumping around, NO PLACE TO GO TO SEEK FOR SOLITUDE!!! Not unless I go to sleep and then there's peace and quiet in my dreams. I dont know... life's too complicated... it will never be easy. But I seek for more patience. They are my family after all... a part of me... the only once I ever got.

No comments: