Monday, December 14, 2009

...-=And So I Reflect=-...

**Taken from A Course In Miracles**

"Memory belongs to time and the passage of time. The past, upon which the world is built; the nebulous future which is, however, stamped with the past before it eventuates; and somewhere in between, the present, fading into insignificance under the weight of past and future which together overshadow the fleeting ineffectual present moment."

"And what is there is Life, an eternity of Life being Itself. The Self of Life, the Christ Self, in many forms, as many as can be imagined, but always and ever Itself. We step out of time into eternity: into present moment awareness."

We remember NOW.


Michael sent me an email last Saturday which I sort of didnt understand because my reasoning was from the ego and not from my inner being. But I read it again... and again... and again... for about almost 20x, I kid you not! And I only just got it today... then I understood the meaning and his reasoning behind the email. Here's part of what he wrote that upset me so much:

"...dont miss me. may i suggest working on any feelings of loss as they come up by thinking stuff like:

1: i am always connected to (this person, everyone, everything,my source, to god)
2: there is no loss here in this situation involving (whatever), i could look at this a different way
3: whatever i thought i had lost i reclaim it now, that feeling of (whatever) is within me now
4: this feeling of sadness, loss etc i want it to turn around right now into something good and i want it to feel really good ..right now
5: i am willing to see this differently, there is a blessing behind this"

I was so silly... If only I've thought about it before trying to feel it. In a typical person's mind, this is painful... but if you would look at it and try to not just understand it but feel it not with your ego but with your inner Being, there is love within it. I have confirmed this correct because Michael wrote to me again this afternoon... explaining the whole thing... and it did made sense... and I laughed inside thinking.. the ego is never happy, always judgemental, it is not kind. It is always jealous...

I am trying to go ahead and take that little step forward.... Baby steps.. little steps.... On my way to happiness and understanding of life and the logic of love once again.

I am free, but sometimes I do need guidance....


No comments: