Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...-=That Wonderful Feeling=-...

Have you ever felt that feeling of high energy happiness? Where you feel as if nothing can hurt you or nothing can touch you and you're not even thinking that anything or anyone would want to hurt you? You know that feeling when you're just happy, you dont have any negative thoughts on your mind? It is a wonderful feeling.... :)

I have found this amazing feeling within me.. this feeling where despite some people tries to push me down, I just "shake it off" and let go of the negativity without it not even having any effect in me. It's a beautiful feeling... True happiness, happiness at its highest level, highest energy! It is bliss!

I have found happiness with the help of the people around me. Yes, I did some soul searching but I didnt had to look so far away.. it was just right there infront of me. Acceptance of oneself is a start. I've accepted that I am Anna and will always be Anna. That I will not change. I can adapt and maybe learn more values and skills but the Anna in me will always be there. I have accepted that I dont need to rely on others in order for me to be happy. I am and will always be dependent on myself alone with my emotions... will be responsible for how I feel and will not blame others for it. Though I have to admit, we meet people in our lives who shares their happiness with us. Did you get that??? There is a difference between: "they make me happy" and "sharing their happiness." It's because, those people will not be able to make others happy if they're not happy about themselves. Hence, I conclude that its not making others happy but sharing the positive vibes and happiness within them to others. That is sharing the L0VE for you. We should always be responsible for not just our actions but with how we feel at the same time. In order for us to be responsible, we have to be aware. Those flare-up's we get when we're angry, it's most times when we don't think and just act without being aware. How do you feel when you're angry? How do you feel after yelling or screaming at someone? For sure, you dont feel comfortable or good about it, or do you? What do you get out of it anyway? Aside from feeling of hurt and hatred... Hmmm... mostly heart diseases. It's true! Go check it out for your self.

I am happy now.. Actually, I'd say happier! Though I sometimes wonder how this will all end.. but Ive learnt that questions leads to uncertainty. Hence, I have stopped asking questions. There's this someone who shares his happiness with me in a big way. When we talk, I feel like he's feeding my soul! He's the most intellectually attractive guy I have ever met in my whole entire life! :) Though there's something brewing there... and I have prepared myself for it already. I'm no longer new to this thing called: Relationship. Sometimes someone would say something to me about their relationships and I'd listen and try and give them my 5c's worth and if I get that "WTF are you talking about look" I just shrug it off and say look within you... I have crashed and burnt so many times but I like the feeling of being happy and in love so I go with it.. knowing that "these are the repercusions of my actions - hence, no surprises!

So right now, I am just enjoying the happy and loving feeling. It's one amazing and most wonderful feeling of them all!!! All is well in the Anna World and things can only get better... with more love, light and happiness. Put together with a heart open to everything.. welcoming and accepting Life's little challenges...

Carpe Diem! :)

No comments: