Monday, March 02, 2009

...-=Let Lose=-...

Mind over matter.. Mind over everything... This is the reason why our head is at the top of our body and not everything else. I have learnt how to control my emotions, which is predominantly the cause of my problems the past... ages ago - years! (*looks at her freshly painted cute pink fingernails* - they look cute! Hee hee... Sorry, I got distracted! :p) I miss Chewie though, I havent seen him for 2 weeks now. That is a long time. I rarely speak to him as well.. I miss our good, crazy banters! I spoke to him last night and he was good. He seems to be doing well and I'm happy that he is. I just miss his crazy cool company though.. despite the madness! hehe.. BUT mind over matter. I will not go back to the blackhole of mixed emotions ever again. Will not go back to the place where I used to question myself, my decisions and my feelings. I am in a happier place now where I can be myself, enjoy myself and be just me. No restrictions, no boundaries and no pretentions.

Anna, that is me - is back! :) Happy, healthy & good spirited!

No comments: