Friday, February 20, 2009

...-=BL!SS=-...

I'm happy! Very happy! No apparent reason.. well actually, I am celebrating ME - hence I am happy! :) It's been a while since I've last felt like this. I just feel so light, like I'm floating, flying and just so peaceful deep inside me. All this happened when I started to accept what life is giving me. All things happens for a reason.

All the while I am trying to figure out why I was sad and lonely. On the way back to Bondi Beach last night during my cliff walk with Yellow, we were talking about "Rebirthing" and "Presence". And on my way home, I realised that all the while I was suffering all those insecurities and pain of loneliness and sadness before, it is all self-inflicted. I say this because we have a choice! We have a choice of either to walk away from it, change it or deal with it. No one wants to feel pain, though when we become negative towards others or ourselves (that includes feeling less self worth and self-pitty) we are infact doing it to ourselves and others. That feeling of self pitty... "I feel sorry for myself" and other "poor me" stories... it's you acting out as the victim. And why would you want to be the victim? What good would it do to you aside from earning other people's sympathy? Hmm... that's the question that needs to be answered. When you are aware of your surroundings, aware of the NOW, you see and appreciate how beautiful life can be.

I am happy and have decided that yes, I will no longer ask questions if not necessary... as questions only leads to uncertainty.

I am now enjoying this feeling of bliss, peace and love within me...

No comments: