Tuesday, January 06, 2009

...-=She Is Here=-...

I have been dreaming about Vannia lately. They are all very vivid dreams. And just thinking about it now gives me goosebumps. Last night she was in my dreams again... we were crossing a small bridge... and she was holding my hands. She was telling me something and I just kept on laughing. When we finished crossing the bridge she told me that "it wasn't too hard at all." She gave me a hug and walked away and looked back telling me that she's just around. I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was listen to our favourite song and thought about her... and talked to her. I miss her so vey much and I wish she was still here with me. She gets me, she understands me and I don't have to explain myself to her cos she will just know it and get it.

That look in her face. That smile. That laugh.

She is still here... in my heart with my soul... I love her and I miss her. I am dying inside just thinking that I can no longer touch her or talk to her or be with her.

Vannia.... I miss you like you've only just left yesterday and I still hurt like you've only been gone today.... I will never forget you.... xxx

No comments: