Wednesday, January 07, 2009

...-=Eureka!=-...

So... I have finally realised that I am only bored hence the "chasing the chooks" episode! I went to the ranch yesterday as I was going a bit mental and thought... tidying up will fix it and what a better place to do that - the ranch! It needs me... I already have my domain in there - the kitchen! It is Anna's Kitchen! I don't mind being around Chewie... though he can be so annoying sometimes. I realised last night that he's actually really not too bad. But I'm just really bored so will have to find another diversion. I can't be chasing chooks everytime, it drives me mental when I don't catch them!

I have been so busy at work today it's been crazy! But I love it! I love the challenge of it all. Deadlines, tasks, etc... I wonder what tomorrow will be like?

Also.... IRIT'S BACK!!! Yay! Gertrude's not the same without her... We both love Gertrude! Just imagine having coffee or lunch with your favourite books and authors surrounding you.... :) So, this weekend, we'll be at Gertrude and Alice! Yay!!! Welcome back Irit! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chook chasing girl!