Thursday, December 11, 2008

...-=Reading=-...

I used to love reading books before. Novels and Biographies.. Self-help books and other New Age stuff... Then for some unknown reason, I lost the passion. I would try to read a book every now and then and find that I get up to reading half of it, then stop reading it all together. The book is not boring, I'm just not into reading it. Till I went to Chewie's ranch and grabbed the book "Eat, Pray, Love" and I can feel that I will finish this book in no time.. but at the same time, trying not to read it too fast cos I dont the story to finish....

I'm still on her Italy Chapter and OMG... she reminds me of myself when I went to Europe... when I was in Poland, trying to cut loose old pain and heartaches and forgetting the person who I love so very much. I'm looking forward to the India Chapter as apparently it is thought provoking and quite a challenging experience for her. Learning how to meditate and practicing it can be challenging - I know this for a fact! Indonesia is where she found love apparently. Hmmm... LOVE. Though complicated, like Life... it is beautiful. I will never get tired of loving. Though there has been times when I do resent it and have feelings of spite for it. But love, if it's good and true can be so beautiful. It can be such a wonderful feeling.

Anyway, it's now my lunch break. Better get something to eat and get back to reading my book. I am now in the part where she has finally told David that she is letting him go and that she is giving him her blessing if he decides to find someone new to love. I swear I was on the train, reading it and I can feel her pain. I used to once have it and feel it. And though the love was good... I would never want to be in that same situation ever again.

No comments: