Thursday, December 11, 2008

...-=London and All=-...

In just a few weeks, it will be Christmas, and I haven't started on my Christmas shopping yet. I have no clue what to get family and friends this year. Socks good enough? :p Also... I sort of miss Piley. I was on Facebook yesterday and saw photos of Piley with Addie and I sort of started to miss them, their company. Those two makes me laugh till I cry (hmmm, I suppose magic mushrooms gives the same effect?!) and just their warm company. They way they reassure me during tougher times. I miss London too. Kensington, Chelsea and Notting Hill. Just going to the pub and hanging out with the lads whilst watching football or rugby or going to Cafe Montpeliano in Knightsbridge for brunch after a big night out... Or just hanging out with Piley and constantly arguing about our ex's! hehehe.... Our banters are always crazy as, but we love it! He is indeed a good sport! :)

Missing my English lads.... Merry jolly holidays as they would say. Have a pint for me! x

No comments: