Monday, November 17, 2008

...-=Changes=-...

I think this year is the year of changes and moving on for me... Changed jobs twice... moved flats twice... and love life - zilch! Well, it's complicated but I'd rather call it zilch as it is somehow none-existent anyway.... Love does not exist where it cant be seen, nor touched.. though it can be felt - but it is not yet love... so yes, zilch! For the first time in years... I am single, and I'm lovin it! I still miss the occassional dramas in my life but I can get drama whenever I want to anyway. So easy.... just make a few phone calls... and voila! Dramas! No tears though... I'm so not into that anymore... I'd like to think that I have now changed. After the break-up, I feel so much refreshed, re-energized and I'm not ready to let go of those feelings yet. I'm happy to just get attention (I think I may have ADD??!!) and the occassional affection... though I miss hugs and kisses... like loads of them!!! I'm just happy that things are now sort of resolved with some people who I may have hurt in the past. I havent apologised but for some reason, I feel like I have been forgiven. This time, I want retain the good change... just be positive about it all... try not to hurt others and most importantly, try not to hurt myself.

Live more, laugh more, love more!

No comments: