Saturday, December 27, 2008

...-=It Has Begun=-...

My brain is rejecting all sorts of feelings for any man that I know. On my way home yesterday from my Mum's house my brain - my thought was blank. It wasn't thinking of anything at all or anyone in particular. It was just admiring the view of Olympic Park... how I've never been there and how big the place was. Thinking, how it would be so busy if Australia was to host the Football World Cup... :)

Then I realised, "Wow! For the first time, I'm not thinking about men!" And have decided to count how long this would last... Up to now, there isnt any thought of it at all. I dont miss anyone and dont really like anyone in particular. I think my brain - my thought and my heart has already reconciled for once... I am now ready to start my journey as a single girl... This would be so much fun! :)

2009 is a very promising year.. As 2009 will be devoted to myself cos I am No. 1. :) I have always thought of others first before thinking about myself. But this time I would be focusing on what I really want to do, and where I really want to be. I have to be so patient with myself cos I can be so much of a "mentalist" sometimes. :) It will be a great challenge trying to know myself again. But it will all be worth it in the end. I will be so happy to know me once again.

I'm waiting for the day when I can say: "Congratulations to meet you, Anna! " :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person, Sport. A wonderful person with a beautiful heart. I am so happy for you! Come back to England so I can give you your cuddles.

Rich xxx