Friday, January 02, 2009

...-= The Year of Endless Possibilities =-...

2009... The year of endless possibilities! :) I have a really good feeling about this year. Meeting half-way, passion, happiness and openness. All these is how I started the year. The 1st of January 2009. I got home at 7am roughly and didn't go to bed till around 9am. Woke up at 11am as it was so hot, took a shower and went back to bed - to join MW. MW then left around 2pm and I was so tired (and hung-over). Tried to make a few phone calls but was so exhausted I passed out on the couch... dozing on and off. Finally woke up around 7pm... and saw Polly, my friendly cockatoo with a friend perched on my balcony and that made me smile. She even turned and looked at me... somehow maybe trying to tell me that, this year will be a really good year. :) Polly gave me a sign. I've thought of going to the beach to somehow try to recover and get some fresh air but it was just too hot and too packed. I decided to stay in and just contemplate with what happened the night of the party. I somehow met MW half-way that night - literally as he was at the Rocks and I was at Darling Harbour. We met at Martin Place and on the way back to Shane's apartment, we had a good talk. And no... we didn't get back together. We just talked about life and happiness - happy cells. He's never been so open about how he feels and that night, he was just telling me how much he appreciates me... and that was good to hear.

Anyway, going back to Polly.... Seeing Polly with his friend is like a good omen to me.... He somehow gave me this hope that 2009 will be a better year. And you know what... I really have that strong feeling about it too...

Polly my friendly cockatoo


Polly with his friend perched on my balcony


Here's to 2009 and the beginning of many endless possibilities!!!


Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing? Hope everything is well.