Friday, December 26, 2008

...-=In 2009=-...

I was talking to a special person today on YM and whilst talking to him, I have realised what I really wanted to do with myself and with my life. Rediscover myself once again just like the way I did when I went to Europe. Next year, 2009 will be my spiritual year. The year when I'll try to find myself in the lost pile of anger, frustration and sadness. I dont have much of those, but it seems that it occupies my mind - too toxic for the self.

Next year I will be focusing more on meditating and will not rely on companion with this. I will try and do this by myself the way I've done it before. I will also try and get rid of the ego once more... My life was way more peaceful and happy without it. I was more focused, more awake, more alert. I will not look for love cos love is within me... love is me.

Next year I will not look back on past mistakes and blame myself for the hurt it has caused me. 2009 is all about letting go and moving on. It is about forgiving and forgetting but making sure that I keep all the lessons I have learnt.

2009 is all about rediscovering myself and living in bliss... Finding my way home...

It is indeed a very promising year... :)

Carpe Diem!

No comments: