Sunday, December 21, 2008

...-=Digg This=-...

So... I learnt something last night... that if you cant give it to me, I can get it elsewhere if I really want it. And this applies to all rules in life. I guess it's similar to the saying: "Where there's a will, there's a way." Hmmm... I love it!

I've had the best Friday and Saturday night! Friday night, Anita and Pen dragged me out of my hang-over state (work Xmas lunch party) and went to a few Xmas parties from Bondi to the city and back to the Cross at Hugo's. I had so much fun (and drinks) and OMG... I dont know what was going on... but it was raining of Swedish men at Hugo's! There was a big group of them who arrived on Thursday (apparently) and they just saw us sitting quietly (being a girls night out - no men are allowed), they invited themselves to our table and just started talking. Okay, I have this thing about Swedish men - their accent drives me totally insane! So anyway, since it was our girls night, we had to shoo them away... though one of them was persistent and I got his number and invited him to Tatlers for Saturday's Naughty Santa - told him he cant take his friends though as it's already packed. Johan - ja! :p

Saturday, hmmm! I was hot! Haha! I took the theme too seriously and played naughty the whole night. Chewie sent me an email this morning saying I was as sly as a fox last night... hmm.. I wonder what he meant by that?! But anyway, I met another Swedish guy last night and his name is once again - Johan - ja! :p Dont know what's with me and Swedish guys lately... hehehe.... It's always nice to know that I've still got it. :) NICE! hehehe....

Today is recovery day. Well, I got home at 6am! The sun was out when I got home and I went home without my flatmate. I was thinking she'd be home but nope, I was the first one home and I was giggling thinking that we kept our promise to ourselves last night that we'll be hot and naughty! Oh dear... the things we get up to! I fell asleep around 6:30am, then woke up around 9am... contemplated of going to Imanju for coffee but when I tried to get up, my face fell back into my pillow - I guess I was hung-over. So I just posted photos on FB instead and talked to some people on Skype (hi Jenna!) I heard the front door open around 11am and it was my flatmate.. she is so funny! Dressed up as Mrs Santa but all too messed up. She said she was hanging out with my friends Adam and Adam at Darling Point. She can barely remember what we got up to last night but we try to fill in the blanks. Told her about my mischiefs and she was just laughing at me. Around 12pm, we decided to go back to bed. I then woke up at around 3:30pm.. Feeling like a koala and starving like I havent eaten for such a long time! So I invited a friend over and asked him to bring a DVD with him and we just chilled out on the couch eating chocolates and drinking soda. I'll try not to drink alcohol till NYE... will try!

I had a great weekend! Carpe diem! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you failing already! Love the photos on FB Annsie!

Rich xxx

Anonymous said...

Hola chikita Anita! What naughtiness did you do last night, I am curious to know! And hoping that it's not with any of the boys that was on the photo - specially one of them! Bad! Bad! Bad! ;) I can't believe you got us all on Skype! You Skype slut! You! Haha! I will be going to London next week and will be seeing Richard and Matty. Will be partying for you!

Helena xxx