Thursday, December 18, 2008

...-=The Rollercoaster Ride of Love=-....

I spoke to Addie last night after spending some time at the ranch trying to keep myself busy. I got home around 12 midnight and Addie was online Skype (where the hell is everyone from Europe these days???). He was laughing at me, telling me that I always get sucked up to this crazy thing called love - I love the feeling of being in-love! I was going to argue at first but decided not to, but instead just agreed... because it is so true! I am dependent on the feeling of being in-love! I thrive on it... I live on it! I know it sounds pathetic... but I love the feeling of being in-love.

I guess my friends main concern is the fact that I always fall for the wrong guy. Even Piley who's their friend apparently is the not the right man cos he's a bastard and a womanising one at that too! There is nothing wrong with feeling in-love... if it makes you happy. I mean yes, some people get so dillusional about it and that's how it all goes wrong. But I think with my case, I just get sucked up to it. Literally! Like OMG.... I'm so liking this person right now. Like a car who's lost it's breaks and with it's gears not working.... I run into a tree or a pole or a wall. Reality hits afterwards. And then love isnt so perfect. And Anna is a perfectionist (hence she is now in Events Management). The up's and down's of love... it can be so messy... but I don't mind. I fall in-love so easy... and again I don't mind. I think what's important is that I'm happy and making other people happy and not hurting other people. I am just a loving person. I am full of love.... Let me rephrase that - I, Anna, is Love.

No comments: