Monday, August 18, 2008

...-=Hate Wall=-...

I love my friends!!! Seriously, if I can have a hate wall post it would be full by now and would be needing another big wall! Thanks for the text messages, the phone calls, emails, Skype messages and calls and Facebook and yes... my blog messages which I discourage.... ;)
 
Here's one of my favourite....
 
I love you all and thanks for being there for me... and for sticking by my side... :)
 
==========================================================
 
Hey Anna!

Chin up! You deserve better than him! It just makes me mad how you
stuck by him during his darkest hours, worrying about the cancer and
all that, what a twat. Well, you still have all your friends, so enjoy
your dinner with everyone and look forward not back!

I go to spain later today (I've already taken my auntie to the airport
early today to take her flight to Dallas) I brought my flight forward
a day, it cost me 75quid but I do not care, I have been here one week
and I didn't see the sun at all until yesterday! Can you believe it??
It was dry but overcast for the wedding, that was good! And what a
wedding!!! Everyone had such a great time! Photos will follow soon :o)

Must go, see you soon :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this from Kristin? Ah... Spain - why was I not invited!? True though Annsie, you deserve to be treated like a Princess, and not as a nurse!

Luv,
Nate

Bannana Smoothie said...

Nup, it's not Kristin... Someone you dont know... hehehe.. Thanks Nate... all my Londoner's are here!!! xoxox

A xoxo