Saturday, December 23, 2006

...-=Merry Christmas...???=-...

Spoke to Chewie yesterday and he was a bit sad cos his Mum isnt feeling that all well after her operation... I really hope and pray that she'll get better. And I really think that if he goes back to England to spend time with her she'll get better faster cos having your family with you when you're not feeling well makes things a lot better. I hope Chewie not that thinking much about his Mum... and I hope that he's feeling lots better. I want him to be happy.
 
Also... went to the Loft's VIP party yesterday with Anita and Pen. It was okay... not that fun as the party last July. Different crowd too. Met a few new people and met up with Milkey afterwards. He dropped me and Anita home. He's so sweet... maybe I should listen to Pen... to give him a chance.
 
So... today... we spent time together. Watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory on DVD at his place but had dinner before that. Did we kiss...? Did I have fun...?
 
 
Well..............
 
I had fun....
 

No comments: