Saturday, December 23, 2006

...-=The day I Questioned Myself=-...

I never thought this time would come. I recieved a message from Chewie... "Where are you de d? Im in arc?x" Normally I would be fast enough to reply back with the thought of seeing him and spending time with him... but today, I actually stopped and thought for a moment....
 
Is the feelings now going away...? Am I ready to finally really let go...? But maybe Chewie still needs me...? But do I still need him...? Do I still want to be with him...? Can I see myself with him again...?
 
All these questions will not be questions if I'm certain... If I didnt have any doubts... If I was as sure as I was before... about how I feel about him before... If I still love him as much as I used to love him before... No questions asked... no boundaries...
 
I think for once in my life I've thought about myself instead... and that is now.

No comments: