Thursday, November 30, 2006

...-=Uh-Oh!!!=-...

I'm expecting some problems at work soon. It may even start tomorrow, God knows. Murad, my area manager demoted someone from our store just to give me my position back. To make things worse, after faxing my letter of offer back to Head Office I didnt know that their fax machine sends out a report which includes the first page of the faxed letter... therefore Ben, the Manager, saw that I was getting paid more than him! I wasnt sure if he was kidding or not when he told the boys (while I was right next to him) "that Murad sent me to their store to help them with the store's figures, but now I'm causing them hassles." He said he was kidding then... but I also know when jokes are half meant. Anyway, I'm not going to say anything to Murad for now as I want to give Ben a chance. If anything, we should work as a team and therefore talk about the issues and resolve it before escalating the issue to Murad. We work together... not against each other. I know they're sad that Jaime decided to leave earlier than expected, but it wasnt my fault that Murad decided to do what he wanted to do.

Seriously, I'm not even going to worry about it for now... I'll just do my best for the store to hit their targets again and hopefully, things will work out well in the end.

Cross your fingers for me and wish me heaps of luck!!!!

No comments: