Thursday, November 30, 2006

...-=Re-Born Bannana???=-...

I was speaking to Bernie (one of my bestest friends) about how I dont feel like going out anymore but dont mind having quiet drinks with friends or even just going to a friends house for dinner and drinks. He said it might be just a phase... but he's somehow hoping that it's permanent as he wants me to settle down now too and concentrate on being a mature person who's responsible and who know's how to prioritize....

I agree with him!

This is why I love Bernie.....

*Need help pls: He is getting married next week to Belinda and I still havent got a present for him. They dont have a Bridal Registry and they have bought everything that they need for their new house. Any suggestions people..??

Off to work now.......

Ciao lovelies!

No comments: