Wednesday, November 29, 2006

...-=First Date=-...

I went on a date tonight and I enjoyed my time with him... Mikey. We just talked and talked and talked and by the time I knew it it was time to go home. He then gave me a lift home... to my parents house! I dont normally do that! I used to not like them to know where my parents live cos then they'll be visiting them and before I knew it... my Mum likes "him" already then it's scary cos what if it doesnt last?

Mikey, I met him at MySpace. We just started writing emails to each other and then sms's then he was one of the first person who I messaged when I got home. He knows about Richard cos I did tell him about Richard when I was still in Spain. He's nice... good looking, a bit short though and I'm not really into short guys, but I think I can learn to like him. He is a very nice person. I dont know.... I'll just go with the flow but I dont want to rush thing. This time I'll take things slow. I dont think I'm ready for a relationship yet but like I said before, it happens when least expected.

I still cant believe that I chose to have dinner with him than go party at The Industrie tonight. That's quite a bit unusual dont you think?! Am I still the same girl or have I really changed? I dont miss the partying much anymore thats the thing. I dont mind going out for drinks as long as it's a quiet place where we can talk. Hmm... I'm starting to mellow down a bit. I think I'm preparing myself to settle down now. This is quite interesting for me....

No comments: