Thursday, November 30, 2006

...-=STOP!=-...






I promise myself that I will not rush being in a relationship. No matter what! Even if it means being single on Christmas and New Years (never been single on both occassions)... nevermind Valentines Day as I dont really celebrate it. But I will not rush myself to go on another relationship just to be with someone... I am a much stronger person now... I am able to live a single life for a while. So I must wait.... until the right time and the right person comes along. I promise to concentrate on my career first and try to achieve the goals that I have set for myself (which includes saving money to buy a villa in Spain) and try to avoid the many sweet temptations in life that are sooooo easy to get!




This I promise I promise to myself.



hey.... I have no plans of switching sides yet... Okay?!!?

Men are the enemy... BUT I love the enemy.

No comments: