Thursday, November 30, 2006

...-=To The Nasty Chatter=-..

Just because I didn't answer his online message he thought I've got issues and decided to send me an abusive email and abusive online message too. I said I was going to take a bath! But thanks for the Apple Tree poem anyway.

Girls
are like apples
on trees. The best ones
are at the top of the tree.
The boys dont want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So, the apples up top think
something is wrong with them, when
in reality they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
climb all
the way
to the top
of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

1 comment:

Juergen Nagler said...

I like the apple tree poem, nice little wisdom. I am happy to climb... where is the tree? :)