Monday, October 02, 2006

...-=Richard=-...

He has surprised me! He arrived 3 days in advance and now he's here! Lol!!! I got a phone call around 1pm and I was in Spain wandering around trying to practice my Spanish by going to the "Loco". He's now in Malaga and will be driving to Gibraltar tonight when he's finished booking his hotel room here in Gib and our hotel in Barcelona. I think we will be going to Barcelona this Wednesday but hmmm... I have charity work and I'm feeling a bit guilty. Oh well... hehehe... I cant believe I feel excited about the whole Richard thing!!! I swear I'm not that keen on him, but he's really a nice guy and he's fun to be with! He's got a really good sense of humour! I feel so over the moon when I heard his voice but of well... LOL!!! I sorta told him the other night that we have no future though and he seems to be okay about it. He said we'll just go with the flow and not worry about it for now as we are still enjoying each others company anyway. I wonder how much his phone bill is though..??? He calls almost every other day and Lourdes is starting to ask too many questions (she's pairing me with Alfonso-hot Spanish guy!) and she's not happy about Richard calling too much. Hahaha!!! I feel like I'm a player! but I'm not I swear! I didnt tell her that I'm going to Barcelona with Richard though... she wont be happy. Oh well.... I'm havin a ball... I'm havin heaps fun!

Kisses from Gib! xxx

No comments: