Thursday, October 05, 2006

...-=Miercoles-Loco=-...

I'm in Malaga, Spain with Richard. He decided to go to Costa del Sol instead as it's now rainng in Barcelona and he said he's had enough of the rain from London (fair enough... I do understand that.) He's rented a villa for 5 days and hired a sail boat as that's his passion. I told him I dont know how to swim and he said for me not to worry as he's got no intentions of drowning me! Funny! While having lunch, he made a weird request- NO PICTURE TAKING! He said it's better that way... not much to remember "us" by but meeting in London and having a rendezvous In Spain. This afternoon -Siesta Time, he went sailing and I decided to take a nap as we went to bed really late last night and had to wake up early for our trip to Malaga. I was woken up by him-CUTTING MY HAIR!!! He got me a fringe-not a straight one , but not bad either! I freaked out and asked him what the fuck was he doing! And he said he really likes my hair and wants to keep some of it. I walked out of our villa and didnt come back till around 7PM. I was hungry and was craving for paella and here in Spain you cant order for paella when your dining solo, so I had to go get him. He said he was sorry for scaring me and he said he was going to ask me but thought I'd freak out and say no so he thought a lil hair cut wouldnt harm me. I told him: "I like your dick... so can I CUT a bit of it too?!!?" He got the message so there will be no more cutting and chopping. Anyway, we were just about to go out for drinks when he asked me if I have been seeing someone back in Gibraltar. I havent, I told him- I really havent actually! Then he said he knows we're not exclusive to each other but he just wants me to be honest. I asked him what's he on about and he asked me why I have half naked photos of myself on my mobile phone!? Seriously, I dont have a clue either so I told him I didnt know about it. It was probably when I was at Lourdes house one night and we were so drunk (us girls) and it was so hot that we all decided to take our tops off. There were no guys anyway and maybe Jacquie started taking pictures from my phone as she was the one holding my phone that night. I'll ask her when I get back to Gib but now it's so hard to explain and convince Richard what really happened. It's causing too much tension between us now. He said he's tired and he wants to have an early night so he'll just have dinner and go back to the casa. He said if I want to go out drinking I can. Hmm.... you reckon tomorrow I'll still have my hair or will I be bald?!!? Hehehehe.... But no, Richard's not like that. I'll just re-assure him that I have been behaving myself.

Anyway, have to go now. I'm really hungry and I'm craving for some tapas. I'll see if I can change Richard's mood and try to cheer him up. Wish me heaps of luck!!!!

Besame mucho!!! Xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird weird fella.