Thursday, September 28, 2006

...-=Gibraltar, Spain=-...

So... I've based myself in Gibraltar. Some of you might wonder where it is... it's in the middle of Spain and Morrocco. I can see Africa from my Aunty's balcony and go to Spain whenever I want to! :) Some of you might be wondering... 'what is she doing there?' Well... I like both English and Spanish guys... and they're all here! it's currently raining men in here! The marines just docked their ship yesterday and man.. last night was great! Lourdes and I were going crazy just perving around! Lourdes is my new Spanish friend... she's crazy! She's in her 30's and I dare not ask her how old she really is as I'm scared she'll smack me in the head! She thought and everybody thinks that I'm only 18-20 yrs old here!!! I went to catch the bus to go to Spain and the bus driver was asking me to pay 60 pence as he thought I was a child!!! Do I look like I'm only 16?!!? Lourdes couldnt stop laughing!!! Anyway... I have to bring my ID with me everywhere I go... though they dont really ask for ID here when having drinks. Been doing yoga and meditation straight for 3 days now and my body's sore like never before! I'm so dark too as I've been lazing around the beach most days reading my book.. havent finished my Eckhart Tolle book yet as they want me to read about Gibraltar's history so I started reading about it. Oh... I'm also going to be in this re-enactment play next month... hahaha!!! I dont know what made me do it... I just went crazy one day and told my aunty I want to be a part of the community and start doing things. So yes... my frustrations of wanting to be an actress will now be fulfilled! Hahahaha!!!

Richard is coming next Thursday and we will be going to Barcelona. He doesnt know that I'll be breaking up with him too... well.. not that we're going out but I just want to be single and not have boy worries at the moment. He calls every other day and Lourdes was asking me if he's my boyfriend... and I said no and she said it was weird how he calls too much that I cant concentrate on perving around! Hmm... I think that's my problem. Everytime I start seeing someone I get too focused. I mean not that it's wrong but you know... it doesnt help when I'm really SINGLE in real life! :P He's a really nice guy though... very sweet, smart (Oxford Grad!), good looking (my Jude Law) and really good in the sack! Best O.S. I've ever had so far! This time I didnt have to pretend that I was coming!!! I enjoyed every single moment of it! And I know this will sound gross but... I have my period at that time but he insisted. I didnt want him to but he begged and begged until I gave up. Should stop now... too much information!!! Hahahaha!!! Anyway... that's Richard... Richard Pile! Hope he doesnt google my blog!!! Hahahaha!!!

Anyway... I'll be transferring pictures from my camera to a disc so I can post them here on my blog. I have some really cool pictures to show you and damn... they're really good pictures! I'm thinking of going to Portugal (hahaha... Francesca... eat your heart out lil sister!!!). But we'll see anyway... we'll see what will happen first then maybe by mid October I'll go... I'll have to learn to speak Portugese though as it's completely different to Spanish and Richard also told me that in Barcelona they speak Catalan! Oh well... I now know some Polish, Deutch, Spanish and will be learning how to Speak Portugese too!

Gotta go now... it's time to head to the beach for lunch. Might go to the Marina instead though as there are so many people in the beach today! Summer is back here! I brought them sunshine... it hasnt rained since I got here and it's so dry in here. I'm so dark... I remember dying my hair darker brown before I left Poland and now it's very light again as I've been under the sun a lot!

Hope you're all enjoying Sydney's early summer! I've heard about the bushfire so pls look after yourselves. Miss you all but not Sydney yet!

Adios for now... Xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i swear if u go to portugal i will smack ur head in...!!!!!

cheska..

ps. I miss YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!.. but i still willl smack u if u go to portugal..