Tuesday, September 26, 2006

...-=The Great Bannana=-...

So... I'm back! I mean posting here!!! :p I'm currently in Gibraltar spending time with my relo's here. And although it's a very small country... wow it's amazing! I can see Africa from my Aunty's balcony!!! I can go to Spain whenever I want to... all I need is to cross the runway! Hahaha!!! Yes.... the cars here shares the road with the planes and they dont seem to mind. Everybody here is nice and friendly. I'll be working in the community service soon so I can meet proper nice people. I have forgotten about my intentions of getting laid... hahaha!!! I dont have the needs anymore. Although... I'll be meeting up with Richard soon... then we will see. *winks* I have been around the Rock and almost on the highest peak. My goal is to go on top of it but it will not happen as the top of the Rock is the listening post of the military and they wont let me go there. I am as fit and lean as I've been though... imagine me running the roads of Gibraltar every night?!!? I've been out in Spain... dont like most of the guys... I mean hey they're really charming and hot looking but... I think I've changed. I mean if there were two guys who's asking me out and one is so fukin good looking but as vain as a motherf***r.... and an average looking guy who likes me and cares for me with all his heart... hey... I'd rather be with the average Joe! At the the end of the day I can always just dress him up and have the confidence that he will never be a dickhead to me! I have realized so many things about me, life and relationships on my travels... It will be very interesting to see what my life will be when I get back to Sydney... sometimes the thought scares me but then again it doesnt... Life is too beautiful to think about the many worries that it gives us! hahaha... funny I see life like this now! Maybe I'm just too relaxed... I miss my family and friends... I also want to see this one special person back in Sydney... and no, it's not the voiD in my life. I have moved on and have realized what I really want... who I really like... and my friends.... you will all be surprised! :D I dont intend to be in a relationship when I get back to Sydney... But who knows what might happen... I'm open to anything.

Anyway, I cant post pictures here yet as I dont haven't transferred my pictures on a disk yet. But I have plenty to show and many stories to tell! I hope you're all doing well.

Miss each and everyone back home... but not coming back to Sydney yet.... not till Sweet November!

Kisses from Gibraltar... xxx

No comments: