Thursday, September 07, 2006

...-=The Great Poland Experience=-...

So... I had so much fun tonight! Peter invited us to join him at this place where they will be releasing the new Porsche 911 Turbo. I was a bit hesitant at first but thought, hey what the heck! There isnt much to do at home. So off we go to Kakolewo. It was like an hour drive and its an old Military Airbase. I was thinking, why would they release the new Porsche here...??? Until I met Martin. Martin is a professional driver. And after driving Peter around with the new Porsche 911 Turbo, they asked me to ride with along side him. Then.... oh my god!!!! It was faster than any sports car I've ever ridden!!!! Vannia... sorry, but your Maserati was nothing compared to it...and same story with you too Mark, the SLK was like a typical car compared to it! We were driving from 0 metres to 100K's in 3.7 seconds!!! 250K's in 70 metres!!! God!!! That was so exciting! I felt sick at first but it was like the first time I sky dived! The experience was unforgettable!!! It was like riding a rollercoaster bu wh a good looking driver! Martin was hot as! Hahahahaha!!!! Oh well... shame he works with Peter, otherwise you know... it'll be my Poland experience! But mind you, riding the car was great enough!!!

Hmm... thats it for now!!!!

Kisses from Poland... xxx

No comments: