Wednesday, September 06, 2006

...-=Bored Shitless=-...

So I'm here in Poland and it's a bit cold now... it has been sunny the past 2 days (thank god!) and yes... still havent met a nice cute looking guy who excites me! Now tell me agaian why I'm here?!!? Lol!!! Just being crazy really. It's the first time that I'm not actually around Iris and I sorta do like having my own space from time to time. We have had some pretty nasty argumements but hey, thats normal right?!!? Like she cant accept the fact that I have changed... meaning I'm more easy going and more relaxed and that i dont get stressed easier.

Anyway, I'll be going to Spain soon.... on the 16th of this month so I should be okay... right?!!?

Hope so.... your fingers for me!!!

Miss you and love you all!!!

Kisses from Poland... xxx

No comments: