Friday, September 01, 2006

...-=Things I like about LONDON=-...

Thanks to Vannia about this suggestion.

What do I like most about London: Notting Hill! Though maybe if we ended up going to kent I would have liked it too!

What can you say about London: It's a crazy place! It's crazier than Sydney. It made me love Sydney! In London ask someone how to get somewhere and they wouldnt know. In Sydney, ask someone and they might even walk with you so you wont get lost.

Whats the most exciting thing about London: Richard Pile! Hands up! No contest! This guy looks similar to Jude Law only with Brown hair and eyes. Has the charms of Hugh Grant and hmmm probably kisses like God knows who! :P But really if I havent met him, my stay in London would've been boring as ever!

Best Place to go to: I would say Astor Bar, although I met Richard at International. At Astor bar, there are more chic people. And it sorta reminds me of Jadour in Sydney... only its bigger and minus the fireplace. This is where I met Romeo...

Would you ever go back to London: Probably not in exactly in London. I'm sure there were a couple of nice places in the UK. I really loved Notting Hill. If I was to live in the UK it would be there.

Have you met interesting/nice people: Yes! Richard wasnt one of them though... Richard was just for fun! But Marco and Donny are both our angels (Me and Iris). If it weren't for them, God knows where we would be in London! I'll never forget these 2 people for the rest of my life! God bless them!

London.... Crazy, crazy place!!!

No comments: