Tuesday, October 17, 2006

...-=Nevermind the Bollocks=-...

I got a reply back from Richard (...well since I cant call him I thought maybe I can send him an email instead.). I want to post it here but some people will not appreciate it so I thought I'd just keep it to myself and some of my friends who'll be getting the forwarded email soon! I really want to be friends with him and I'm happy that he knows and understand how I'm feeling.

Like what my lil sister said: "i personally think that u should just enjoy ur time there and not think about anything where boys are involved... just enjoy urself.. U R in FACT in EUROPE after all!! =D ...didnt u escape sydney from that haunting thought anyway?... just try to brush it aside and enjoy the exotic-ness of the place!... u dun need anyone to make u feel happy... U have done it all by yourself before.. im sure u can do it again!" I sometimes think she's more matured than me... well... I know I look younger than her anyway! hahaha!!! Just joking Francesca!

I know I can do this... And as what Richard used as his subject replying to email: "Nevermind the Bollocks!!"

No comments: