Tuesday, October 17, 2006

...-=Lazy Arvo=-...

I feel so lazy today and in no mood to post anything here in my blog. Not that it's boring here or anything... just feeling lazy. Got a phone call from Vannia earlier and it's so nice to hear from you girl. I know you're having some really serious problems at the moment chica but as soon as you leave Sydney next month you'll be okay. I just wish you can drop by Andalucia so we can have at least one last crazy time together! Oh... you cant drink anymore can you?! But I swear as soon as you get back home with your family things will be alright.

Was also chatting online with some friends earlier. That was fun too! I just wish I was more productive today. I was just sitting on the computer checking and sending mails and uhmm... myspacing! Lol!!! Anyway... Here's a funny story that happened to me whilst on the bus in Spain... You all know that my Spanish is quite limited... so when I speak Spanish it's quite funny. I was stuck in traffic and it was really hot and I think everybody was getting a bit bored when a lady started clapping her hands flamenco style! Another lady started singing and before I know it everybody was singing and clapping their hands! Man.. if someone starts singing on the bus in Sydney people would think they're crazy! But it was so cool! I didnt know the song so the guy right next to me taught me how to clap to the beat! Hehehehe...

Next week... I'm going to watch a bull fight. It will be something interesting to do! Oh... and yes, I've met some really cool people from England last week too! They're my aunty's friends and they're a really cool couple! Kevin and Virginia Barnes! I'll tell you more about them later... I think it's now time for my siesta... *yawning* I really feel tired today.

Kisses from the Hot Bannana

No comments: