Thursday, October 26, 2006

...-=Message to my Gmail Hacker=-...

Someone has been hacking my Gmail! And lucky for that person I will not reveal their identity to save them from embarrassment! I thought that person was a trusted friend... well... I just thought that. Funny what insecurity can do to someone! Guess you'll be wondering how I found out who the person is and how that person is hacking my mail..?? Well, for once, I have some mails which I havent read yet but has been marked as read!!! How did I know who the person is...??? Well, the only place where I left my password was at that person's computer but only cos I didnt know that their computer will store my password and I forgot to change it before I left that persons place! Oh well... try hacking into my mail again and you'll get a very unpleasant surprise from me you COW!!!

One V disappointed Bannana!!! >:(

No comments: