Thursday, October 26, 2006

...-=My Lil Big Secret I=-...

I know I have to post something here which might help one of my friend who's very close to my heart, but it is very hard for me to do it. I dont know how or where to start but maybe I'll get there....

It has got something to do with my past... like six years ago. When I was feeling so very down... very very down! Well... I was depressed! I was one of those people who they call a functioning depressed person. Happy outside but broken inside. No one knew of my depression except for Bernie as I speak to him on the phone every night (it was more of sobbing actually more than speaking).

I dont think I'm ready to really talk about it now as it makes me feel giddy inside and I feel lumps in my throat writing about it... but I'll get there... I promise, by this week... I just need more courage to get the skeleton out of the closet.

Let this be the beginning of the coming out....

No comments: