Wednesday, August 30, 2006

...-=Poznan, Poland=-...

I like Poland. After leaving London, I havent had much dramas, except for waiting for the country train from Gdansk to Poznan for 3 hours and travelling by train to Poznan for 4 hours, I was okay with it. I was amazed by how beautiful Poland's country side is. Trees everywhere, lots of flowers and everyone on the train was so nice. I was hoping that I can speak Polis as everybody was so helpful. From helping me carry my 24K luggage to telling me where to get off... only problem was I cant really understand them as they dont speak English so we tried to communicate by sign language. Some of the younger ones know some English so that wasnt so bad. But I was overwhelmed by how warm they were to me! Have I told you... I was the only Asian on the train so imagine how strange that was for me!!!

Mamuska was also so very warm. And it was also so good to see Peter again.... Iris' fiance. Saba the dog... is so beautiful! I wish you'd meet them all. Everyone here is so nice.

Anyway, I'll tell you more about Poland on my next entry. There are more better things to do than go on the internet! :)

I miss each and everyone of you....

Take care and lots of love from Poznan... xxx

No comments: