Saturday, August 26, 2006

...-=Crazy Night-Crazy London=-...

So... I was going to post something here yesterday but was so buggered so didnt had the time as I took a long nap... then went out to go to International. It's like The Establishment in Sydney and I really liked it. We got a free tab cos of our friend Marko and so we got smashed drinking caipirovska the whole night! Also met 2 guys... Prash.... who's south african and is still a baby.... he'll be turning 21 next week and shame we cant go to his bday party. And Richard... he's English and 35 y/o. He's a managing director of a big company here and he gave me his card but I forgot to bring it with me so I wouldnt be able to write it down for now... but he's nice and cute and very very cheeky.... I LIKE! :p We will be meeting up again tonight for drinks as I gave him my number and yes.... we will be keeping in touch! We were having drinks from 9PM till 2:30AM and it was just great talking to him.... and yes.... we did pashed! :p

Oh well.... it's been a crazy week and we will be leaving London on Sunday. Will be going to Poland straight now as someone fucked up my trip to Sweden... but dont want to talk about it now as I'm happy and stress-free at the moment. No dramas yet.... and I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no more dramas for the rest of my trip.

Anyway... miss you all and hope everyone's doing great! Will post more of my adventure soon....

Love from London... xxx

No comments: