Wednesday, August 23, 2006

...-=Crazy London=-...

How funny is it that you really learn about life when you travel by yourself! I've learned so many things about life and other people and even about myself the past 3 days that I've been here. Seriously, it's not all just fun and games at the moment, well the past couple of days anyway. We had to move out of Laura's house cos she was jealous of me and Iris being friends... she sorta kicked us out and we had to find a place to stay. It was a bit rough but hey we managed! We stayed at this shabby place on my 2nd night having this big arguement with Iris... I so wanted to go back home... but things worked out well the next day... with some 'minor' problems. Marko came to the rescue... and oh.... Donny boy... These 2 guys have been so helpful and I will never forget them for the rest of my life!

We went out last night... we went to this poshy place and met this Macedonian guy named Romeo... gosh he's HOT!!!! He bought us a couple of drinks and invited us to come back on Saturday and party with Pharell and the Detroit basketball team from America! So... yes... we will be coming back! There was also this English guy who wanted to join us... we said NO... girls night tonight! But he still bought us drinks anyway... so me & Iris got totally smashed! :P

Anyway.... will tell you more about my adventure... dont have enough time at the moment and we have to go do the touristy thing now.

And oh.... to the crazy guy who got angry cos of what I wrote about him.... you know I dont mean it and I was only angry when I wrote it and how can I mean when I love you..????

Miss you all.....

Love from London....xxx

No comments: