Tuesday, August 22, 2006

...-=London=-...

I'm now in sunny(?) London.... It's not too bad this place, though a bit weird. I dont mind it though. it rains every half an hour or so then the sun will shine again. Lots of nice places to go too though really havent started yet.... though I've been around Soho with Iris.

I had some dramas at Heathrow airport and no.... they didnt think I was a terrorist! My luggage somehow fell into pieces when in transit in Dubai and I got lost looking for the tube from the airport! How awful.... but then I thought... what an experience... at least I've got more stories to tell you all.

Do I miss Sydney..? No not yet.... I'm still looking forward exploring London and Sweden and Poland and Spain and Gibraltar..??? Yes, I'll be going to Gibraltar too as my aunt and Grandma is staying there at the moment.

Anyway, I'll write more about my adventure soon.... and try to post pictures here too. I'm just at the internet cafe in Oxford St.

Keep you all posted.

No comments: