Sunday, August 06, 2006

...-=13 More Days=-...

And now the countdown begins.... In less down 2 weeks I'll be going. I'm feeling a bit nervous because I'm not used to not being around my comfort zone.

I'll be leaving Sydney... gosh... So weird how a few months ago I was hating Sydney so much! Whingeing about so many things.... too hot, too many flies, too many morons, too many dickheads.... and now that I'm leaving Sydney... I'm starting to love it again. It's like being in a relationship really! You dont appreciate your partner not till he/she is gone or going away.

But really... I'll be back again. Sunny Sydney... my favourite city.

For now.... I'll just enjoy my last few days here and cant wait to start on my great adventure!!!

PS:

Dont really like living at my parents house. It's true what they say... Once you start living by yourself, it'll be hard to live with your family again. I mean I dont mind staying here for the weekend every now and then.. but for a week...?? Oh gosh.... it just causes too much trouble...!!! I miss having my own place again. I am a homeless person... with lotsa shoes, lotsa clothes, lotsa things.... all those things except for a house... I miss my own bed... I miss having my own space....

No comments: