Saturday, August 05, 2006

...-=Back to Base=-...

I'm back to my parents house now... I've left Haberfield today. I was a bit sad as I've had so many good memories with Mark even with most of my friends. The place where I get ready before going out to my parties, the place where I chill out when I'm coming down and hung over... The place where I contemplate when I'm confused. At the same time it's a good thing as it's the start of thenew chapter in my life.

I'm staying over my parents house at the moment and then will be staying over Anita's house this week. It's also my last week at work this week and will be having dinner with my close friends and just have a good time. Try to have a good weekend as it'll be my last weekend here in Sydney with my girlfriends and close friends.

See if I'll get my pounding... wish me luck! *wink*wink*

He he he he.....

No comments: