Thursday, December 29, 2011

...-=Recap of 2011=-...

This year went really fast... and there has been a few heartaches and of course some great achievements and happiness.

I wouldn't say that it has been an easy year, but thanks to Susan Penno - my spiritual teacher, she has helped me get thru so many challenges such as breaking up with Michael who has been my bestfriend, lover and confidante. Like all things, it had to end and it wasn't very easy... but I had to remind myself that I am Number 1. That I should love myself more than I would love anybody else and of course, my self worth. I still love him and will always love him no matter what happens, but will have to move on.

I have also lost a friend along the way... but to be honest, she wasn't really my friend in the first place. Let's just say that I have let go of a lot if negativity this year and that includes my old job.

I really cant remember much of what's happened this year, but I know that I've let go of the man that I love, found a great job and have been drinking less. Also have realised that I have less friends who I can really rely on.. so that was interesting.

So..... I will be welcoming 2012 with a new friend tomorrow... in a place where I've never been before with his friends. I will be spending New Years Eve with total strangers far away from where I'm from and I'm hoping that this means I'm going to meet new friends in 2012 and also be in new places.

2012 will be very interesting as it is the year of "major changes" and not the end of the world.

Looking forward to it!

No comments: