Monday, August 08, 2011

...-=The New Moon=-...

So a lot has happened with me since I've broken up with Michael. I miss him and everything but life's too short and it goes on and will have to go on with or without him. My Spiritual Class with Susan has helped me cope with the break up. It wasn't as painful as it was but I think I still have yet to cope with him not being a part of my life anymore. It's so hard that he does not want to communicate with me - I really don't like that.

But what I really need to focus on at the moment are the things that I need to be grateful for and appreciate the things that I love. As Susan has told us before, we have to write 3 things that we are grateful for and 3 things that we love. I don't know if I can give 3 things that I love each day... I will try. But I'm sure 1 will be okay too.

So here we go...

3 Things I'm Grateful For:

* My loving family - for they always put a smile on my face.
* My new nephew - Mark Andre.. he is just adorable and I love him so much!
* My 2 nieces - Faye & Chelsea.. they always make my heart flutter and make me feel so loved!!!

1 Thing I Love:

I love Susan, my spiritual teacher. She always knows how to guide me and makes me feel so alive.

Ok, so that's it for today. I will try and make this as my daily habit. Also, will try and see if I can get some wish spells for the new moon from Susan tomorrow for me to be able to share with you.

Enjoy the start of your week!

A xx

No comments: