Sunday, August 28, 2011

...-=Black Clouds and the Dog=-...

I've been feeling pretty down this weekend.

First of, it didn't help that I stayed when I should've left when this girl last Friday who I was hanging out was embarrassing the shit out of me.. I forgot to walk away!

Second of all, I've put two dress sizes and it made me feel like poo! And of course, none of my friends understands because in their eyes I'm still tiny because I'm petite but from a size to a size 1o.. that is pretty depressing really!

Third of all, I just feel so lonely. I actually miss having someone. Bichichi made a good point that I need to just open up and it will all flow.

I think what I really need to do is to start exercising - then it will all flow.

I'm going to sleep now cos all these things are bothering me and I think all I need to do is just sleep it off and hopefully all these feelings would disappear.

A xx

No comments: