Tuesday, December 08, 2009

...-=And That's The Way It Goes=-...

I cried tonight.... and cried... and cried... and cried... Till there's no more tears left to cry. I wish I could stop but I couldn't. My emotion's has gone mad.

I wish I can stop missing him... and thinking about him...

I wish he'd just come back and not leave ever again.

Like a beautiful thing thats so close to your heart... he's so hard to let go.

But like the saying goes... " If you love someone set them free, and if they return then it's meant to be."

He is the best thing that has ever happened to me this year... and I feel grateful for having him as a part of my life...

2 comments:

Jose Maria Hernandez said...

GONE

No llores por mí, mi morada no es aquí,
estoy en el aire, viajo con los vientos,
en las olas del mar y los océanos,
veo valles, prados, ríos, bosques, montañas, a tí...

Al atardecer me lleva el ocaso,
la noche hizo perecer mi cuerpo,
dejando espíritu vagar tranquilo,
gozando los mundos de mi travesía.

Siempre hay claridad en mi camino,
el concepto tiempo deja de existir,
en la contemplación del Universo.

Mi espíritu se siente agradecido,
¿Quién ha concebido tanta grandeza?
sólo el alma consigue presenciarla.

Jose Maria Hernandez said...

I wrote GONE as a beautiful comment on = And That´s The Way It Goes=